vendredi 19 janvier 2018

Make perfect choices ! (part 1)

Image result for bridges
Hello friends.

Last year, my purpose was to share with you about motivation, happiness and positivity. I think I have quite done with it. Therefore, I hope you gained something, somehow, as for me I gained achievement. This year I will be sharing with you on excellency.

I am sure you want to ask me: what is a perfect choice? how do I recognize a perfect choice? what is  the meaning of perfect choice?

A perfect choice is a choice that is made in consideration of external elements and intrinsic values.  Obtaining the good balance with what you want and what you need. 

As for me, I think it is really difficult to make good choices because what you think to be good to you, can definitely appear not to be. Sometimes, we think we are taking the good decision but later regret it. The bad choice is the one that will cause you injury somehow because based on momental, ponctual feeling. And once the feeling has gone, you then realize the mistake. The difficulty lying in the concept of good choice and bad choice is that there is no instruction, no proccess, no element to guide you. 

On the other hand, we can all make perfect choices. Let me take an example: I walk in a mall and I see this necklace, so beautiful I really want to buy it. It cost 250 and I have 400 in my pocket. It is wednesday and I that is all the money I have for the rest of the week. I then focus on the necklace. 
  • The good choice will be the one based on reason: I don't have enough money in my pocket. If I buy this overpriced necklace I will brooke my pin. I choose not to buy it. 
  • The bad choice will be based on my feelings: This necklace is incredibly beautifull. Although it is overpriced, I will still buy it because I'm kinda sexy with it. I choose to buy it and I have less money for the week.
  • The perfect choice will be the one based on equity. Equity will help you obtaining what you need by balancing your feelings with your reason: The necklace is overpriced and I don't have a neclace in my wardrobe so I need a necklace and I choose this one. I will earn some money along the month I will buy my necklace without causing a loss to my pocket. One month later I have a necklace and my pocket has suffer no loss.


I really think this is the easiest way to be the excellent person we deserve to be. You may think this proccess of making choices is long. You are right. But it is wealthier, it is fair, it will preserve you and it can be applied to every situation in our lives. 

Don't be in a hurry, don't be afraid, I will show you how I  have learned to make the perfect choices in my life. Watch out for the end soon.

"Everyday brings new choices" Martha Beck.

LOVE!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous aimerez aussi