samedi 28 octobre 2017

Attract what you expect!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "attraction"
Hello friends.

I hope your week has been full of grace and surprises. If not, keep in mind that life is a long road to hit. Every day may not be as well as you would have wish. You will find out the beautiful where your hope for something better lies.

Now, let me tell you something I have come to believe that it is the real truth. You can have exactly what you want. That man, that girl, you can have exactly the one that fits you. Careful! I am not saying you will the perfect one. NO! I say you can have the one that fits you. And it is all up to you. You may be asking yourself how you can have it all. It is simple. Attract what you expect!

We have been created to have the good, the beautiful and the marvellous. Now we have to go and get it.

Friends, these are 3 ways to start attracting what you expect and put yourself at the right place.

1.       Be what you deserve. First of all, you have to know what you deserve, know your worth and trust me; there is no other better way to start. If you need, make a list. Don’t be ashamed because it is all about you and no one else. You are fighting for your best. Don’t mind no one’s argument. It is none of their business. When you finally know what you deserve, start being it. Example: if you want a generous person, start to be generous with others. If you want a kind person, be kind with everyone. If you want a God fear person, start building your own spiritual relationship with God. if you want a go-ahead person, dynamic, be dynamic too. Good comes to good, bad comes to bad. If you are good, you are able to recognise bad and say NO. It is not a match, it is reciprocity.

2.       Don’t beg for it, don’t chase it, let it come to you. Let me tell you something. We are winners not losers. We are built to fight and win not to fail. You don’t have to be desperate. Society wants us to be ashamed and frustrated when we do not get in the social frame. When we do things differently, when we think like the smartest people we really are.  But guess I don’t care and I would not and never care. This has to be your refrain. Say: “I don’t care. My life is too worth it to be assimilated”. You don’t have to beg for attention, for love, for respect, for kindness. Give it to yourself. You owe it to you first. Then, let people give it to you. If they don’t, let them take the road.

3.       Never compromise with yourself. I worked in an office about one year ago as intern. My boss was such a wise and God fear woman. When I came to the end of my internship, she lovely told me: “Daughter, do not compromise with yourself. Never!” I never forgot it. Compromising with yourself simply means not doing what you want to do just because that's not what someone else/society/system wants. Don't let your best friend down. Your best friend is YOU. 

“I can accept anything, except what seems to be the easiest for most people: the half-way, the almost, the just-about, the in-between.” Ayn Rand

If you liked the post, please share and comment.


LOVE!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous aimerez aussi