lundi 7 août 2017

Find out your talent !


Image result for talents

Hello friends.

Hope everyone is ok. If someone does not feel good, don’t worry nothing bad lasts forever. Just keep pushing harder, hustling, doing things that you love.

This day I want us to talk about Talents and how we can find out our talents. You know, sometimes what we are really made for is not so obvious to our eyes, it can take time, failures, disappointments for us to finally be conscious of what we have been made for. And by the time we found the purpose, we are fulfilled, happy and ready for success.

what is a talent? A talent is a gift, an aptitude, that someone naturally has to do something. we are all born with talents. it is not a skill. a skill is a learnt ability but a talent innate. Let me take an example: self-motivation is a skill, work under preasure is a skill. But writing is a talent, singing is a talent, drawing is a talent and so on. Your talent is your brand, it is your different and particular aspect that distinguish you from others. 

Oprah Winfrey said « I've come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that's as unique as a fingerprint ». We all have something different. I am not Miss anyone, you are not Mr anyone, we are each a person, that cannot be found anywhere in this world. So trust your talent, we are all made to succeed. Find out now what your talent is, and work on it every day to reach your fullest potential. I am not telling you to find your passion out, because you may not always be talented in your passion, but your talent, if you work it out really, will become your passion. Trust me.

How can we easily find our talent out?

1.       Ask a friend. Take one of your friend who knows you the best and that you are sure he or she will be sincere.

2.       Accept yourself. We do not have to be ashame of what we good in because what we can do so easily, some does not. It is our special thing that only us can do in a different way. There is no biggest or greatest talent, there is just talents, and talented person.

3.       It is a simple and little thing you like to do and that is easier for you to do. I am not saying something you imagine yourself in, but a thing you are doing, that allows you to express the real you. Now take a time to reflection and look around you, look inside of you, and see what is your calling.


It is not bad if we find out the wrong talent the first time. Look, it took me many years to find that my talent is writing. Yes! But it was something I have been doing since the age of 11. I did it in my free time and now I am doing it as my job. And trust me, the day I found it was the day I started to believe that I am special, I am worthy, I matter. 

If you liked the post, please share and comment.

LOVE.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous aimerez aussi