vendredi 11 août 2017

Celebrate achievements !


Image result for celebrate

Hello friends.

Friday is a particular day for me. I really like it and it is not just because it introduces the week-end, but more because it is time for the retrospective of the week. It is the day for me to sit and review all those things I noted on my agenda as tasks for every day. The things I have done, and also the things I have not done. What I do this day, is celebration. Yes! It may seems curious but yes I celebrate. I celebrate at the end of the day, all my achievements along the week, from the smallest to the biggest. I am sure you want to know how I celebrate my achievements. I do something for myself that will me feel very happy cause I am proud of what I’ve done. So, Friday night I offer myself a glass of red wine 😍 hummm I really like it, or a big cup of ice cream 😋. Those are the two little things I really like. I don't do this every day because you know I really care of my health.

So today, my purpose, by tell you how I spend my Friday, is to help you realise that you should celebrate every single achievement.  We are so tough with ourselves, so unkind sometimes and I know it just by looking around me how people are so frustrated. Comforting ourselves in this behaviour is killing our happiness, the part of joy in us that helps us to see the world in a beautiful way. 

I really want us to get out of that attitude we have sometimes to ignore what we are doing. If someone does not tell you “hey, good job dude!” or “ girl, you got it”, you have the obligation to tell it to yourself. Tell yourself you are good, tell yourself you did it well.

So, this is how we are going to overcome.

1.       Pay attention on what you do along the day. The best way I think to help you know what you have been doing along the day at the end, is to hand a note book. For me, I used to work with notes, that I draw at night the day before or earlier in the morning when I wake up. By doing this, we can easily pay attention on what we are doing and at the end of the day or the end of the week, we can have a review of our achievements;

2.       There is no little victory. Every little single accomplishment is a victory. Keep in mind that you are doing things for you not for the greatness of someone else. So if you do wrong, you are doing it to you;

3.       Reward yourself for the accomplishment and forgive yourself for what you have not done. It is the key of inner peace. Reward for the good, forgive for the unsuccesful. we all worth it. Choose the celebration that fits you and make sure you keep your happiness.

Hope this post will inspire more than one. I don’t know what you have planned for the week but I am going to read more and edified you next week. I wish you a nice week-end.

Please share and comment if you liked.


LOVE !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous aimerez aussi