jeudi 10 août 2017

Everything you want, you have got it !


Image result for achievements

Hello friends.

Hope everyone is ok. The world surrounding us the most part of time is not as fair as we would have wish. But it is not a reason to surrender. It is not a reason to lie on our bed and spend the whole day, weeks after weeks, month after month, crying, doubting, depressing and hating the rest of the world. We all have weakness but It is time to be brave. Yes! This is the remix of Jenifer Lopez song “Brave”. She says: “it’s time to be brave, say I’m not afraid, not anymore...”. Yes, this is a winner’s mindset. This shall be our slogan every day.

Now let me tell you something: everything you want, you’ve got it. Yes it is so simple. But No, all those things you want won’t come your way and meet you unless you pick up your bottom on your bed, sit down your desk or leaving your comfort zone and start working like the fighter you are. I used to say to myself, I am a Warrior. I say it every time, every day, just as I drink a glass of water. And I have been saying it so many times to myself that now I really am a Warrior. I act like a warrior, stand like it, think like it work like it, I even walk like a warrior. And now everything I want I know I have got it because I have what it takes. And if I can do this, we all can. Yes we can! We can ourselves great again!😃

Let me show you how we can all climb across this mountain that represents our weakness.

1.       Stop denigrating yourself. You are killing you inner every time you denigrate yourself. “I am not strong”, “I am not able”, “I cannot”, “I am not sure I am ready for this”, “I am not sure I can do this”,  “I am not the one that fit for this job”, “I cannot take it for a long time” 😒 Please friends we have to stop this bullshit we used to tell ourselves. And for those who are still doing it, stop it cause I am sure you do not want me to pull you out of your bed by force 😆;

2.       Involve yourself in everything you do. I know, cause I have been doing it also, sometimes we do things without any kind of investment, we just do them because they have to be done.  No implication, because we tell ourselves there is no interest for us. But we have to set up a new mind and tell ourselves that doing all those things, fixing all those stuffs is not for others, it is not just to check it on the to do list, but it is an occasion for us to make something good and well done;

3.       Hang on. It is not going to be easier every day but we have to hang on. No one ever says life is a long and restful path. We just have to find the strength to cross every struggle on the way and make sure we get up when we fall down.

Hope you will find this post interesting and inspiring. I wish you a good day.

Stay tuned, share and comment if you liked.


LOVE !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous aimerez aussi